- Job Type
- School Administrator
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Contract Term
- Start Date
- Grade 7
- Closing Date
(files to download)
Churchill Community College
The main purpose of this role is to develop and manage data systems and analysis to support the raising of student achievement in College.
- To lead the development and management of student data systems
- To develop and maintain student tracking systems
- To develop and manage the schools reporting system to ensure that parents receive regular information on the progress of their child.
- To provide the required data for external requirements e.g. DCSF, LEA, SSAT
- To provide data for internal purposes e.g. SEF, School Profile
- To manage all processes within the Data Protection Act
- To liaise with the LEA Data Team
- To support the schools timetabler in the construction of the timetable
- Whole school data management including the management of Assessment Manager
- Support for data relating to examinations, both entries and results
An understanding of the education sector and knowledge of SIMs or other school information management systems would be desirable.
We look forward to receiving your application. Previous Applicants need not apply.
Churchill Community College is committed to the safety and protection of its pupils.
Closing date: 12pm, 15th April 2013
Interviews will be held week commencing 22nd April 2013
How to Apply
If you require any further details regarding this post or have difficulty downloading the application pack please contact our main reception,
By e-mail: email@example.com
By telephone: 0191 234 7200
Churchill Community College, Churchill Street, Wallsend,
Tyne & Wear
Closing Date for Applications: 15-Apr-2013
Please mention School Job Search when replying to this advertisement
- Employer Type
- Secondary schools
- D Baldwin
- North Tyneside
- Age Range
Churchill Community College
Specialist Sports College of the Year 2010 - 2011
"Churchill Community College is a GOOD and improving college with a number of OUTSTANDING features. There is a strong shared belief in the entitlement of all students to succeed".
This is the headline from our recent OFSTED report that was carried out by Her Majesty's School Inspectors on 20th and 21st January 2011.
They were extremely impressed by the improvements we have made since the last inspection in March 2008, in particular:
- The progress students make in class, supported by GOOD or OUTSTANDING teaching
- The attainment that is being made by our students measured by the high percentages reaching 5 A* - C grades (now 91%). The fantastic rise in those achieving 5 A* - C grades including English and Maths
- The quality of care, guidance and support we give to all of our young people to ensure they are safe, and make GOOD progress (this was seen as OUTSTANDING)
- The way all of our procedures ensure students and staff are safeguarded, including the arrangements we have put in place at lunchtime (this was seen as OUTSTANDING)
- The way we promote healthy lifestyles
- *Students' good personal development and GOOD and sometimes OUTSTANDING behaviour make a significant
Churchill Community College has also been named the 37th Most Improved School in the country in a recent list. The list shows schools in England that have shown the greatest sustained improvement in their GCSE attainment over the past four years.
For more information about the College please view our website at www.churchillcommunitycollege.org