(files to download)
Gaywood Primary School
Gaywood Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced teacher with a proven record of school improvement to join our senior leadership team as Assistant Headteacher.
We are looking for:
· An experienced teacher able to communicate your passion for learning
· A high quality, effective leader who inspires others and has a proven track record of school improvement and raising standards in core subjects
· Solution focused and proactive
· Friendly, flexible, outgoing and a good team player
· Has high expectations of themselves and the children and staff they lead
· Has an innovative and creative approach to the curriculum that ensures pupil and staff engagement
We can offer you:
· Well behaved children who are keen to learn
· Friendly and supportive colleagues who are motivated to develop their school and work well together
· An excellent CPD programme linked to your needs and aspirations
· Supportive Governors and Trustees
· A unique opportunity to develop your career in a forward-looking Trust
· Possible relocation package.
Gaywood Primary School is a two-form entry school of 412 pupils. We are part of West Norfolk Academies Trust who work in a supportive partnership with Primary and Secondary schools ensuring each school maintains their unique identity and ethos. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. please contact the school to arrange this on 01553 774147, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gaywood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This includes obtaining references and ensures compliance with the DBS process.
To apply please complete an application form and e-mail this to email@example.com, or send your application with a covering letter to the HR Department, West Norfolk Academies Trust, Queensway, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4AW.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th May 2019
Interviews provisionally scheduled for w/b 13th May 2019
Closing Date for Applications: 10-May-2019Please mention School Job Search when replying to this advertisement
Primary School of the West Norfolk Academies Trust
Gaywood Primary School opened in September 2000 after an amalgamation between Rosebery Avenue First School and Gaywood Junior School, and caters for boys and girls, aged 4-ll years of age. At present, there are 417 children on roll. We have fourteen classrooms, a music mobile, a library, a hall with fixed apparatus, a Key Stage 1 carpeted hall and an ICT suite. Gaywood Primary School is set in spacious grounds with two playgrounds and a large playing field.